Thursday, July 21, 2022

Worship into the Week- Fully Known

 

 Worship into the Week-
Colossians 1:21-29

Paul talks about his becoming a minister 
to make the Word of God
fully known.
"...the mystery hidden for ages and generations
 but now revealed to his saints.
To them God chose to make known how great 
among the Gentiles are the riches 
of the glory of this mystery, 
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Him we proclaim, warning everyone 
and teaching everyone with all wisdom, 
that we may present everyone mature in Christ. 
For this I toil, struggling with all his energy 
that he powerfully works with me."
Paul acknowledges that he doesn't 
have the power or stamina for this task. 
So often I think it is my own power
that somehow moves ministry forward.
 Lord, move me out of the way so that Your will and 
Your way become the plan for my life actions.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Colored pencilsMagazine cutouts
Distress ink
Vintage stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.