Monday, January 16, 2023

Logos 365- Living God's Plan



Starting out on a journey in 2023
 with a word- HENENI.
Hebrew for Here I Am.
Wasn't sure if this Visual Faith® Ministry project
 would be one I engaged with this year.
Always takes some prayerful time to discern what to add, 
and if something else needs to be deleted.
Seeing what there is to learn from Moses and Samuel. 
Learning to better listen for God's call.

So- starting a journal to put together
 the learning in one spot. 
The new thoughts. The revisited ideas.
I have vowed to keep it simple and not overwhelming.
But, I do love some great Gelli prints from my stash.
Word study is always interesting.
  This one is more of a phrase in English.
I wasn't sure about this project or my word.
 In fact, I had been running away from Hineni.
Then last week I grabbed the printed pages
 to join the VFM Day of Prayer Lectio Divina time.
And there it was- 
the verse I had been looking at right there-
 in the study of YAHWEH.
Hineni-
Here I am, Lord.
Direct this path this year.

Maybe you would like to join me?
It is not too late. 
Here is the simple packet to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.