Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Worship into the Week- Arise to the Called

 

Worship into the Week-Epiphany
Isaiah 60:1-6
The Future Glory of Israel-
The Glorious Light of God's Kingdom.
So much of this Chapter is light,
 glory, brightness and radiant.
This is direct contrast to 
what is NOT Kingdom- darkness.
Light helps us to see.
We don't SEE well in the dark.
Lord, help me to walk in the LIGHT.
Help me to give you the Glory 
because your light has come.
 
Worship into the Week-
Isaiah 42:1-9
The Lord's Chosen Servant

This chapter is the Servant's Song 
and here they are talking about Jesus.
Connecting here with the Creator of the Universe 
who has called me in righteousness. 
The Lord has taken my hand and called me.
Even when I feel like I am in the darkness,
I cling to the One who holds my hand.

Supplies:
Visual Faith Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Magazine Cut-outs
Prismacolor Pencils
Christmas Card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.