Monday, April 1, 2024

Lenten Pathway Journey 2024

 


I have been doing a calendar journal 
for Lent since 2011.
I am pretty sure I had not planned on 
this being a lasting practice.
Most of my Visual Faith Journey has been a surprise.
 My track record of "keeping up" or "staying with"
  things was not too good in the past.
Until- I found something or a process that worked for ME.
That has made all the difference.
I downloaded the readings and the calendar from 
Visual Faith Ministry.  Here:
I added it right into my Common Book-
 so that it was in the spot that made sense for me. 
Same principle of 4 colored pencils 
and a devotional reading.
Then a word or a phrase take away added to the calendar.
That became the story of Lent 2024.
Totally doable, grace-filled and reliable as a practice.
 Giving thanks for this tool and resource for the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.