Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bible Marginalia- Everlasting to Everlasting




Bible Marginalia Series - #112
1 Chronicles 16

From everlasting to everlasting.

 There was amazing worship time
 before the ark-
 with trumpets and cymbals
 for sacred song.
verse 43-
 "Then all the people departed each to his house, 
and David went home to bless his household."

What if that was our response to worship time? 
 To go home to bless all in our household?

On a cooler July morning in Virginia
 headed to my favorite spot in the yard.
 The sanctuary at the picnic table.
My green view.



Layers, contrast and textures.
Depth.
 Dependance and Mingling.
 Intertwining.

That is what I am learning about
 in Bible Marginalia.
 Journaling the journey in His Word.
Seeing how His Word adds to my earthly life-
 as I already live my eternal life.

Supplies:
 Few dashes of Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Mowed Lawn
Faber Castell Gelatos- Yellow and Gold
Washi tape
Millenium Zig Memory pens- various sizes
Colored pencils
Bible Highlighters- for Section Headings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.