Friday, October 14, 2016

Martin Luther's Morning and Evening Prayers


Always looking for resources 
for Family Faith Life Living.
Recently Concordia Publishing House 
offered these Free printables on their blog for 
Martin Luther's Morning and Evening Prayers.  

 I did not grow up saying these in my family together 
and learned them later when I got married.
Now I am looking for ways to bring them 
into the homes of the next generation.
Certainly these Visual Faith tools 
are a welcome addition 
for a family teaching faith life living.
Printables are HERE:
Luther's prayers
I printed them on regular
 8 1/2 by 11 copy paper.
I used acrylic paint to brush on paint 
on the edges of a flat canvas- (Michael's)
Then I tore the edges on the side
 and brushed on Distress Ink.
Used Mod Podge to adhere 
underneath the whole sheet 
and then on the outer edges of the paper.
(if you have a brayer then I suggest 
covering the whole sheet with Mod Podge)

Inexpensive Visual Faith Tools-
to lean on a window sill or on a bookshelf.
Can also make this project 
with a prayer on either side of one flat canvas.
A great project for a Families in Faith
 craft project for gathering families 
to make together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.