Monday, July 23, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- a Preserved Spirit

Enduring Word Bible- #14

Job 10:12
Chapter 10-
 Job continues his plea to God.
He starts out:
"I loathe my life;
I will give free utterance to my complaint;
I will speak in the bitterness of my soul."
Somehow in the middle of the
 rant and lament he states-
"You have granted me life 
and steadfast love 
and your care 
has preserved my Spirit."
Then it is back to gloom and darkness.
Perhaps a simple reminder
 in the middle of messed up,
down and out days.
Then take a deep breath, 
give thanks,
and remember the good 
that maybe sits right there
under the weight of the hard days.

Supplies:
Distress Ink
 (Tim Holtz-Salty Ocean)
Colored pencils
Fine-point non-bleeding Sharpie pen 

Process:
Stamp Ink on a clear stamp block.
Lightly press on Bible page background.
(always place a piece of paper under the page)
Let dry or use heat gun to set.
Outline words with colored pencil.
Add margin trail and fill in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.