Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Worship Into the Week- Beloved!


Worship into the Week---
Lectionary C

The Baptism of Our Lord

Seeing Jesus as the BELOVED of the Father.
At the beginning of his formal ministry start.
Though he had been living it out
 already in his daily life.
 His Father was pleased with his being.
Before there was the track record of his doing.
Time for me to remember 
that I am the Father's beloved.
Time for me to remember my own baptism.
Do you know your Baptism Date?
Maybe search that out if you don't...
It is the start for this amazing relationship.
The Lord LIVES in ME.
Oh, I give thanks for this.
I want to be like a tree 
that is planted by the rivers of water-
to be fed and grow.
Bless this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.