Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Scripture Writing Plan


 So I finished the Scripture Writing plan
 for the I Will statements in Psalms.
 There is definitely something noteworthy
 to a practice like this that
 pulls together a specific topic.

 Along with writing out the verse, 
I also added in the specific phrase
 to "highlight each one."

There are so many promises made here.
And the very apparent reality
 of just how far I fall short.
Thankful that the burden 
has been carried by Jesus 
for fulfillment.
I also made a one page addition
 that gathers many of the I Will statements.
 So just the ones gathered here -
 gives me something to be mindful of
 in my spiritual walk.
 If you haven't tried a Scripture Writing plan-
give it a try.
It just may pull something 
significant together for you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.