Monday, February 18, 2019

A Birthday Blessing

Birthdays are pretty awesome.
They mark the gift of days
 and months and years.
This year I was blessed by a special
 birthday tribute from my three daughters.
I was leading on the Extravagant Love Cruise
and on February 13, there was a very special highlight.
We have honored time together with the practice 
of noting the event by Bible Journaling together 
the same verse or an appropriate verse.
Isaiah 58:11 was the verse 
chosen by my daughters
 and journaled as a birthday blessing for this year.
Right in their own personal Journaling Bibles
I was given this gift "on ship" right 
before a morning Bible Study session.
Youngest daughter, Sara, 
was also on board and explained
 the surprise to the rest of the cruisers in our group.
I am blessed beyond measure.
And very, very thankful 
for this birthday celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.