Friday, August 2, 2019

Soulcraft


This page from an old book has been 
on my refrigerator for probably ten years. 
Think that is because I am  
still trying to "live into this sentence."
I was stopped in my tracks 
when I came across this gathering 
of words on a page.

There are so many phrases
 right here that get me thinking.
Soul craft
Creating and sustaining safe havens
Set apart from the world
Seek and Savor
Small authentic joys
Recurring theme
The work of women
Time to wonder into the August summer garden.
Mulling over these rich, dynamic phrases.
Because I believe in the power of the work
 of the Holy Spirit in my life,
this soul craft is about my daily life living.
Some days I think about it more than others.
And when I do, I give thanks,
for a master designer that knows the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.