Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Butterfly Parade-Set Free

Youngest daughter and husband were gifted
 with Sting tickets at Wolf Trap
 by Joshua's generous boss.
Yes, Gigi will provide child care for 
three sweet little boys.
Snuggles and book reading
and hugs- yup.
I notice this faith canvas every 
time I am at her house.
A gift I gave Sara quite a few years ago.
Created by Faith Artist- Diane Marra.
It is such a poignant reminder
 of the importance of 
Visual Faith encouragement.

"in my anguish I cried to the Lord.
and he answered me,
by setting me free."   Psalm 118:5

Right there in the butterfly parade-
is this amazing promise 
and hope in the darkest of days.
I give thanks for both renewal 
and restoration for Sara.
I give thanks for friends who value the truth of 
 "just how" these visual images 
provide space for acknowledging
"just who" our great God is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.