Sunday, August 2, 2020

Scripture Doodles- July

 Scripture Doodles- July 2020
Devotional-Habits of the Heart
This month looking at:
Caring for Creation
Living Simply
Less in More
Meditation on God's Splendor
A Heart of Compassion
Being in Fellowship
Much to pray for in these days-
especially the recovery of our granddaughter-
 Hadley Grace.
So much to learn in these days-
how God still works miracles.
So much to give thanks for-
humbly receiving care in these days.
In this life storm it has been
soul soothing to have this simple practice-
devotional reading and a small square
and four colored pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I have to tell you I just LOVE this!! I can imagine this brings much peace when you are working on it.. I think I may just take up doing this. Thank you so much for sharing this..XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.