Monday, May 13, 2024

Topical Bible Tabs- For ME- For YOU

 


This is the continuation of a project 

that started about 27 years ago.

Last century.  Bible Gateway

 was only a static resource and Google hadn't been started.

That came in 1998.

This was my everyday Study Bible 

and I kept trying to remember favorite passages.

I struggled to find them quickly

 when I wanted to look them up.

So I started a list and made my own tabs.

Bible Tabs for ME.

Then I shared that on the blog-

back on Oct. 22, 2014.

2014/10/bible-tabs-for-me.html

Almost 10 years ago.

I shared the actual list of the Topics on

February 7, 2015.

2015/02/bible-tabs-for-me-references.html

Then I had to  EMAIL the list 

to everyone who wanted the list.

Because of the crazy algorithms of Pinterest, 

somehow that keeps sending people back to this story

 and it is the blog post with the most "hits".

We started Visual Faith® Ministry in 2017

 and just finally got around

 to getting this project finished up.

Thanks to a very helpful Creative Design Team.

So here is the link for the Tabs I made for ME.

bible-tabs-topical

Print on cardstock. Use what is helpful. 

Write your own.  Be blessed. 

Bible Tabs for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.