Monday, May 6, 2019

Half a Million

This is a Mahonia bush.
 I just love the color of the berries.
It is outside the Blue Ridge Conference Center
 in Roanoke, Virginia.
In the past day there has been a milestone
 that I will make note of here.
One half million page views
 of Vintage Grace- 500,000.
Never dreaming when I hit that first published
blog on August 20, 2011 
that I would still be writing here.
1,266 blog posts.
I have a small blog, 
generally a very small readership,
but in the quest to be a 
deployed digital missionary-
someone is reading.
Who knows how they are encouraged,
find hope,
see something new,
or make connections.
I really leave that all up to the Holy Spirit-
that is HIS territory.
I just write and hit publish.
And for anyone who has EVER 
read anything here at all,
 I say thank you.
 I am grateful.
Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.