Monday, July 22, 2019

Downloads and Printables- Marydean Draws

  One of the the things 
I am always on the look out
 for are Scripture printables that fit into what I have
 been working on with the 
Well with My Soul project.
 That is simply adding Scripture to 4 by 6 
tabbed manila index cards 
and adding them to a tray holder
 in order of the books of the Bible.  
(more photos at a later date)
I am very excited to be meeting 
Mary Hairston of Marydean Draws
 at the Visual Faith Summer retreat
 this coming weekend in Roanoke, Virginia 
and also Melody Hester of Umbrella Prayers.
 On a car trip to Charlotte last weekend
 I had printed out this
 set that she will be sharing with the retreat attenders
 and had fun adding to index cards with nothing more
  than Masking Tape from Staples
 and Distress ink on the edges.
Here is a link to her Easy Store:
shop/MarydeanDraws

Stay tuned as I share more
 on the work of this talented artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.