Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Spiritual Mentor

   

                   A beautiful morning at Green Springs Gardens

 in Alexandria, Virginia this morning.

I met with a dear friend that has been a 

spiritual mentor to me for almost 30 years.

We had lots to catch up with time apart for COVID.

She is that friend a bit ahead of me on the road, 

with a willingness to pour into me.

She is wise woman and reflects
 the light of Jesus in all that she does.

Today her words spoke into what I am doing right now- 

"make every effort". 

She shared the Biblical study 

that she has done with those verses.

We looked for what God is doing in our lives.
Discipling each other- the best faith walk journey.
We prayed together.
And gave thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.