Friday, September 3, 2021

Worship into the Week- Armor of God

 

Worship into the Week-
The Whole Armor of God
Ephesians 6:10-20

So easy to fall back on our daily strength and capacity.
We have the gift of the whole armor of God
 to withstand the  schemes of the devil.  
That word- "schemes" should be an alert for us.
We wrestle against the cosmic powers of darkness,
the spiritual forces in the heavenly places.
 How can I think I can tackle that on my own?
I need all the help I can get:
  • the belt of truth
  • breastplate of righteousness
  • shoes-the gospel of peace
  • shield of faith
  • helmet of salvation
  • sword of the Spirit- the word of God

I need to remember to pray at all times in the Sprit,
 with prayer and supplication. 
and keep alert with all perseverance.
I do not have the power to battle Satan and his armies.
Dear Lord,
 grant me the ability to "armor up"
that I may have the power of the 
creator of the universe on my side-
 for that is empowering.
Amen.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
 Worship into the Week
Magazine cutouts
Colored pencils 
Envelope insert




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.