Monday, September 13, 2021

Hudson is One!

 

Celebrating Rookie Year for Hudson recently.

This little guy is ONE year old already!
A grand party was held for him- surrounded by family.
He works hard to stay up 
with the rest of the team.
Papa gives him a boost 
to check out that cake.
Investigate he did.
Ah- but first the icing.
Finally got to the SMASH part at the end.
You know- that mom- she wants this photo opps thing.
OK, I will humor her- then I am otta here.
Even with just bros and cousins-
 there is a pack of us!
They all seem to like this paper and bag thing.
I have lots of helpers to pull things out.
I just want the paper.
Always good to celebrate with 
Grandma and Grandpa Meier-
 they just make it extra fun. 
Now- I'M off to bed!
Got to rest up for the next big party thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.