Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Scripture Doodles- January 2023

 


Scripture Doodles- January 2023
Phrases from my daily devotions.
 4 colored pencils.
Weaving in the study of the Name of God for this month-
YAHWEH- from Visual faith® Ministry.
Adding my Logos 365 Word for the year- Hineni-
Here I am. 

Looking for all the ways that the Lord 

makes sense of the things in the path of my life

 as He weaves it all together.  

My job is not to do the weaving

 but to notice and pay attention to what HE IS DOING. 

I give thanks for His faithfulness in my life.

Supplies:

Calendar resource- Concordia Publishing House

Devotion- Streams in the Desert by L.B. Cowman

Colored pencils

Finepoint Sharpie marker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.