Sunday, December 31, 2023

Worship into the Week-Your Glory in quietness


 Worship into the Week-
Isaiah 61:10-62:3
Zion's Coming Salvation
First Sunday after Christmas

Zion is the central location of this redemption
and the glorious hope of Zion.
 God has a plan for restoration and
assurance.  
The New Testament reveals this salvation plan. 
"...for my eyes have seen Your salvation 
that You have prepared
in the presence of all peoples,
a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and for your glory to Your people Israel."
Luke 2: 30-32


Some quiet reflection time 
for New Year's Eve today.

Lord, be in my rebellious heart 
and in quietness and waiting
may I trust your strength, Lord.
Even when I want to rush into the New Year 
with my own plans,
allow me to step back a bit and LISTEN
for Holy Spirit nudges. Amen

Supplies:
Visual Faith Printables
Worship into the Week Printables
Color Pencils
 Magazine Cutouts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.