Sunday, December 31, 2023

123123




123123

Won't have this date like this 
for another hundred years.
12/31/23
That is noteworthy today.
Thank you, Friends! 
For anyone that follows along in life right here.
Or over at Visual Faith® Ministry.
At the end of this year I am thinking about margins.
Choosing to live life with margins.
I am praying about Soul Care.
How can I help in this journey for others?
What is my part in this learning?

Thank you Lord, for helping me to seek the way
 and invite others along on the journey.
It doesn't depend on me.
For you are the one who draws us in, sustains us,
and gives us strength.
I was looking back at my writing
 10 years ago on this blog.
I was writing about:
Spiritual Formation
God's Word
Women and Life
Discipling Disciples
Leadership
Social Media
Prayer 
Communities of Grace
I am still writing about all of these things
and have added in Grandloves.
With God's Grace, 
may I continue to write about all 
of this things in 2024 and beyond.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.