Friday, October 26, 2018

Favorite App- Insta Toon

 My friend Joanne Fink told me about an App 
that she thought I would like for my phone.
 I now have hundreds of new photos 
of old photos - just done with this fun new feature.
 There is something about the color
 in the Super toon that I just love.
Doesn't Fall look great this way?
There is a different depth somehow.
Individual leaves stand out.
Pumpkins look like ART. 
 Gourds are framable.
 The last of the mandevilla-
 glistening in the sunlight.
 Details show up.
 The free APP has this logo on it.
Just edited it out on the other photos.
 Nall's Produce looks ready to welcome.
 Another feature is to choose
 this option to paint - Oil Painting.
Grasses look majestic.
Just gonna have more fun.
The App has a Sketch choice- (Left) 
and a Comic Choice- Right.
Here is the Oil Painting-(Left) 
and the Super Toon on the Right.
There is a $4.99 upgrade to the Pro level
 that also takes off the watermark.
For now, having plenty of fun for free.
Won't you join me?
(App I have is for iPhone)

1 comment:

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.