Monday, October 1, 2018

Scripture Doodles in a Traveler's Journal

 The month of September
 in tiny Scripture doodles
 to go along with my 
Portals of Prayer devotions.
 Four colored pencils
and a non-bleeding Sharpie pen.
I divided the calendar 
to fit in three pages 
in my Traveler's notebook.
What am I SEEING in this practice?
I am drawn to my devotion time.
I can catch up if I get behind a day or two.
The word or phrase runs across 
my conscience thoughts during the day.
I love the whole picture 
of the month of devotions.
This practice would work 
with any devotion 
you may be using for the month.

Here is the link for calendars 
if you would like to try this out and join us!
devotional-calendar-october-december

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.