Friday, October 5, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- He has Triumphed Gloriously

Enduring Word Bible #28
Exodus 14-15

One of the readings in worship 
this week was the story 
of the Crossing of the Red Sea.
The amazing way that the Lord 
shifted deliverance in favor of the Israelites.
And how things took a dim turn 
for the chasing army of the Egyptians.
Well, we know how this story ends.. 
but I often run like there are 
600 chariots plus plus chasing me.
Moses tells his people-
"The Lord will fight for you
 and you have only to be silent."
Words to calm my spirit 
when I feel like I have to fight a battle.
The Lord triumphs gloriously.
My course is to sing His praise.
"The Lord is my strength and my song, 
and he has become my salvation, 
this is my God, and I will praise him." 
Exodus 15:2
This is the margin just with 
color pencil and a Micron pen.
To show you before 
adding Gelatos and washi tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.